Here's the deal: I've recently discovered the 'blog craze' as many of my family members and friends have kicked theirs off. My sister's boyfriend, Kent, introduced me to his blog, and shortly thereafter my sister-in-law Michelle started one. My initial thought was, "These people have way too much time on their hands!" (no offense guys) But, as more and more people introduced their blogs, I found myself addicted! My favorites list just keeps getting longer and longer!
My husband will probably scold me when he finds out I'm doing this, because the truth is, I have so much going already, I really don't have time to keep up a blog. However, the more I thought about it, the more I felt compelled to do this.
You see, the crazy stage of life I'm in has brought me to the point where I don't even know who "me" is! I feel like I am constantly doing something, going somewhere, hustling here, bustling there, feeding the kids, cleaning the house, trying to get some work done, doing laundry, feeding the kids again, cleaning the house again - you get the picture.
I think this blogging thing will be good for me. It will force me to take time to reflect on things, to contemplate things, to wax poetic. It will allow me time to get to know myself again.
So, although I'm glad you all are willing to read and get a glimpse of my life, this is really all about me! Ha ha! This is all in the name of Sonny's sanity!
5 comments:
Now can you see why I succumbed to the blogging world despite/because of my busyness? It's fun, isn't it??
Looking forward to reading up on your latest thoughts!
Love you, sis!
Welcome to the blogosphere, where we are currently experiencing clear skies, moderate temperatures, and no rain in the forecast. And the traffic is light.
oh yeah, I linked to you, too...
I'm enjoying the blog already. Amazing communication efficiencies are being experienced at home:
Me - "How you doin'? What's new? Good day? Bad day? the kids? Thoughts? Fears? Goals?"
She - "check my blog"
Me - "Cool. Talk with you tomorrow...I'll be in the basement if you need me."
Welcome to the best and most therapeutic waste of time! I truly find these things a great way to know what is going on in one another's lives (in a good way that is)--so glad you're blogging too!!
Post a Comment