Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Mike!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

A great picture of Mike in one of his 'awesome dad' moments - letting Faith do his hair.

I must take a moment to acknowledge the best husband/father around! Yesterday was Mike's 33rd birthday! In addition to that, it was the 6th anniversary of his cancer surgery - he has been officially cancer-free for 6 amazing years!

To think . . . 6 years ago we were at a pretty low point in life . . . struggling with infertility . . . Mike diagnosed with cancer . . . we weren't sure how far it had spread . . . if he would need radiation and chemo. It seems like a life-time ago!

But I don't ever want to forget God's amazing faithfulness to me!

Thank you, God, for blessing me with such an amazing husband! Thank you for sparing his life! Thank you for seeing fit to bless us with our beautiful girls! Thank you for give Mike 33 terrific years!

I love you Michael!

No comments: