Here's my last 15 hours:
Bella=vomitting and liquid diarrhea - at the same time
Cleaning vomit and diarrhea from clothing, carpet, sink, toilet, blanket
More vomit and diarrhea
More cleaning
6 hours of interrupted sleep (who sleeps well when their baby could barf at any moment?)
Rushing Faith and her buddies to preschool (my day for carpool) praying that there would be no vomit or diarrhea incidents
Glitter all over the playroom . . . including the DOG! That's right, the dog looks stunning . . . how long do you think it will
take for all the glitter to disappear?
So far - no more vomit or diarrhea - that's forward progress.
As for the glitter? I think we'll be finding it for years to come!
Tonight is date night . . . boy do I need it!
Here's hoping Faith stays healthy, so we can have a babysitter!
Calgon . . . take me away!
3 comments:
Perhaps a glass of wine?
I feel for you. I am sure your whole house smells great right now.
Thank goodness for microfiber!! Sorry about the flu - that's never fun!! We had it go around 3 times in our family from August to January - ugh!
Dear Sonny,
Having been in your position, all I can say is you're doing the best any mom could do and this too will pass! You and Mike deserve a night out! I hope that Bella and Faith have a good weekend and that the worst has now passed! Love to each of you!
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment