Monday, July 16, 2007

Freaky Friday



Have you ever seen that movie, "Freaky Friday" where two people end up switching bodies . . . that totally happened at our house last Friday.

Bella woke up nasty, argumentative, defiant - just miserable, really. She had three spankings and three time-outs - and all before noon!

Faith woke up sweet, kind, willing to help and share, happy, loving, huggy, patient.

It wasn't til noon that I figured out it was Friday the 13th . . . hmmmm.

Saturday, everthing was back to normal . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved that movie! Aren't kids fun?
Enjoy them! They will never quit surprising you.
love, Jackie

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! What a great getaway for you and the fam...yes, the buns were adorable!

Were you able to get into the swim nazi?

Sonny Huisman said...

I have a call into the swim nazi, but haven't heard back from her yet.

Anonymous said...

sounds like me in the morning....CRANKY! LOL. I am shocked....Bella has always been so sweet and adorable....I can't picture her being a little rascal.