Sunday, August 12, 2007

Boofy Head!

This is my boofy-headed girl first thing in the morning! The "BEFORE" shots if you will. I don't think the pictures accurately portray what a ratted mess it really is in the morning.



And here are the "AFTER" shots. Who says moms aren't miracle workers? I love long hair on little girls . . . but I think I may keep Bella's at a bob for a while. I can't imagine what it would be like to get through if it were much longer!


Nice bruise in the middle of the forehead, don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!

Ashlyn's hair is a nightmare in the mornings, too! I have found that the girl NEEDS conditioner...none of that 2-n-1 buisness.

Triplet Mom said...

Looks exactly like my hair in the morning!

Anonymous said...

Love the curls! Although I am glad I am not fixing them every morning. A few squirts of water and my hand is all I need to fix the crazy kid morning hair around here. A baseball hat works nicely too.