Hello, mother of my granddaughter :)
I thought I'd share the delightful scene that met my eyes when I went downstairs to turn off some lights yesterday afternoon. At first, I was stunned and then broke into raucous laughter! It would seem that my two eldest grandchildren have great imaginations and are able to pass playful moments in creative ways.


My grandson (who will remain unnamed to protect his identity) was later guilt ridden and burdened and was about to call Grandma to repent when Grandma showed up on his doorstep! (with Blake's little hat, bib, etc. left at Grandma's house earlier that day) He confessed as I sat by him while he was in the tub. All is well ... burden lifted.
However, I have yet to hear from granddaughter #1. She's probably forgotten and moved on to other adventures. I thought perhaps she would be willing to help Grandma pick up the imaginary delights and return the room to its former boring existence.
Grandma is not at all upset. The pillow was well worn with a large opening exposing the burgeoning stuffing, which was fairly screaming to be used in a more glorious way.
When speaking to her about it, I beseech you to use grace...she knows the word.
Looking forward to complete reconciliation....
The Grandmother next door
P.S. I love you all. Love covers a multitude of fluff.
4 comments:
That's the best! I only wish I could see the look on the kids' faces when they have to explain themselves...and deep down, I wish I could've had a part in the fluffy funness.
Grandmas are the best!
:)
I agree. I wish I could have taken part in all the fluffy fun.
What an imaginative grandma!
LOL...that is too cute and too funny.....
priceless memories...
sending much love
Sassy Sara
Char.
the very best.
and a great writer too.
thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment