Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome Baby Lydia!

Congrats to Mike's brother and sister-in-law, Marc and Lori on the birth of their beautiful baby girl! She was born yesterday (April 10) and weighed in at 7 lbs 8 oz and was 21 in long!

My girls are SO VERY excited to have a "girl cousin"! We were able to visit her and her parents last night just after her Uncle Matt and Aunt Olivia were there. See Olivia's blog, LMNO, for more pics. Notice that she was wide awake for us, but she slept for Matt and Olivia . . . tee hee!

Welcome baby Lydia! We love you!

Sweet Lydia

Lydia with Uncle Mike, and cousins Faith and Bella

Proud Mommy and Daddy!

5 comments:

LCHS 2013 said...

she's beautiful!!!

congrats, Marc and Lori!

Lia Leenstra said...

I can not believe how old Bella looks! WOW!

Congratulations on being an auntie again!!

Waiting for Chelle to have hers!!!!!!!!!

Olivia said...

I have my doubts that Lydia would have kept sleeping if we had brought Levi along!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sonny, Mike, Faith and Bella,

Thank you for sharing your first pictures of Marc and Lori's beautiful new daughter. We especially loved the picture of Mike with Faith, Bella and Lydia. We're so happy for Marc and Lori. It's wonderful to see our nephew's loving families as they grow. Love to all......Aunt Linda

Triplet Mom said...

Tell Marc I said Congrats! I totally wanted the name Lydia, but Brad liked Olivia better. She is adorable!