
My Rant:
This picture reminds me of better Grey's days . . . you know when Dr. Burk and the Mrs. Dr. Shepherd were on the show . . . before the weird story lines and gay kissing.
I realize that Grey's has never been a show that represents high moral standards. However, it WAS very well written, witty, funny, there was a good balance between the focus put on the relationships on the show, and the patients coming into Seattle Grace . . . but since the writer's strike - and, let's admit, this whole season has gone a little sketchy. The last three shows have shown gay kisses. A dying army dude and his lover, the two women doctors that are taunting McSteamy, and then the two women doctors again.
Come On!
I realize that the show was full of sexual permiscuousness and infidelity before . . . but, for me, the latest turn in the writing has turned me off of Grey's. ER did the same thing several years ago . . . it just wrecked a good show.
Any thoughts?
1 comment:
Have to agree. I really like season two. I miss Dr. Burke and Mrs. McDreamy. I just felt the story lines were better; I loved the anxst between Meredith and Dreamy...I did not even watch this season since I cannot stand the writing. Add the gay story lines, now I am tuning out.
Post a Comment