Monday, August 11, 2008

We're Gonna Go Back in Time!

Since I have a little catching up to do . . . I thought I'd start with what I WOULD HAVE blogged about had I actually taken the time!

Let's start with June 25th . . . ha ha ha! I'm such a loser - but here ya go.

On June 25th - in the midst of Sports Camp - Kent and Shelly came to pay us a little visit from good ole WA! Kent was only in town for a couple of days, so we enjoyed meeting up for brunch at one of my favorite little restaurants - The Sundance Grille.

We had a lot of fun catching up - and, of course - being crazy!



Tomorrow's Post: Sports Camp!

2 comments:

LCHS 2013 said...

Welcome to the land of the living! Glad to see you're still around. :)

Yeah...I'm hoping to still put up some pics from MI...but we'll see.

We need to chat soon - give me a ring when you get a chance.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back blogging, Sonny! We've missed your updates.

BTW, we took swim lessons from Rita this summer. In the midst of my children's apprehension the 1st week, we went way back in your blog and looked at the video of Faith and Bella in her pool. That was a great encouragement, and by the 2nd week, my kiddos were little fish (even my 2 year old).

Take care,
Christy W.