Danny and Michael planning out their craft
Lookin good Danny!
Tom and Sara crafting the S.S. Sassy
Joy, Maddie and Faith trying out the bench seat in the Leenstra craft
This group was not beyond using power tools to get the job done!
How many kids can you fit in a cardboard boat?
Time for launch!
The S.S. Poopdeck - a seaworthy craft? We shall soon find out!
Tom and Sara's Sassy - can it match up to the Poopdeck?
Loading up
The swarthy Poopdeck crew
Michael, looking a little unsure about the Pirates of the Pond craft
Danny looking equally unsure
The official launch of the S.S. Poopdeck - the beginning of the end!
The official launch of the Pirates of the Pond
The mighty fleet!
We're still floating!
Our hosts on their seaworthy craft
Bunsers in the boat Faith built
Bunsers and Sylvia joining in the fun!
Faith and Bella
Max and Faith
Can you guess what word I'm saying in this picture? I was just about to fall while exiting our not-so-sea-worthy-craft
Nice paddle!
Ah Ha! Here's our problem . . . we tore a hole in our boat upon launch! No wonder we were taking on water!
Tom - the winner of the best boat and the biggest fish!
5 comments:
I am still chuckling at the pic of you exiting the boat! HA!
I'm glad you are blogging again :)
nice pictures - thanks for participating in our craft day!! tell faith her boat was awesome - a big hit with the little kids!! and yes it would be fun to do it again!!
Katie, I'm sorry I typed Sylvia's name in as Sophie originally . . . whoops. I changed it to be correct! Brain fart moment!
ok.. so is it strange that I have actually done this exact thing before in TN?
we took it a step further, and used duck tape on our bodies as well...
so fun that your extended family has fun together!
I love the play-by-play. It makes me feel like I was there.
Post a Comment