In some ways is seems like just yesterday I had a chunky little sticky-uppy-haired baby girl . . . and all of a sudden I have an "upper elementary" kid. Unbelievable!
Last week Faith started her journey as one of the "big kids" on the DSC Elementary Campus. I can't believe I have a 3rd grader!

The big deal about being a 3rd grader is that you get a locker! Faith was very excited about this and spent lots of time crafting her own magnets to go in it!

Here's her crazy class! I'll be praying extra hard for their teacher this year!
Faith and her teacher, Mrs. Woltjer
We are so grateful for DCS, for the community of Christian teachers, parapros, parents and kids that are partnering with Mike and me in raising our beautiful girls!
I pray that God will bless you richly this year, Faith. I pray that you will mature in your faith, work hard at "loving your neighbor" and being a good friend, grow more confident in who God made you to be, discover your gifts and have a blast doing it!
I love you, Faith! Here's to a great 3rd grade year!
No comments:
Post a Comment