Friday, August 04, 2006

How my life changed after Kent linked to me . . .

To get this inside joke click here.

How my life has changed since Kent linked to me:
  1. I jumped outside my comfort zone and commented on Kent's heady blog - not once, not twice, but thrice! (I'm not near smart enough to be commenting on his 'deep thoughts' - so I commented on his not-so-deep ones).
  2. I made a point to learn how to link to someone else in order to post this entry (notice the highlighted "here" above - I'm so proud!). I certainly wouldn't have been driven to figure it out otherwise.

I'm sure there will be many more ways that being linked to Kent (look I did it again!) will continue to change my life, but we'll just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

shellbell said...

*ahem*
Sonny: "I made a point to learn how to link to someone else in order to post this entry."
Translates into: "I talked to my amazingly beautiful and amazingly computer savy sister so I could figure out how to do this whole 'link' thing."