Monday, October 09, 2006

I Love Fall!


I love this time of year so much! And here are the reasons why:
  1. My Birthday (and Mike's) is in October. My very first breath was taken of that clean, crisp, fall air . . . I guess that's why I still love it so much.
  2. The colors! Wow! God is so amazing in how He created things, isn't He?
  3. The crisp, cool air! No more summer humidity! Yuck!
  4. Jeans! I love wearing jeans!
  5. Sweatshirts! I love wearing sweatshirts!
  6. Hayrides
  7. Apple Cider
  8. Bonfires! Fires are way more enjoyable in the crisp, cool air and S'mores are so much yummier when you're in jeans and a sweatshirt!
  9. Playing outside in the leaves - going on a hunt for the prettiest ones!
  10. Back-to-school. Call me a nerd, but I always loved going shopping for my new Trapper Keeper, folders, pens, pencils and school clothes! I had a blast doing all of that with Faith too (sans the Trapper Keeper).

The only downside about fall is that it is much too short! Did I hear the weather report right? Are we really supposed to get snow this weekend? Yikes!

What's your favorite season?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You do put a good spin on a less than superior time of year :) hee-hee

My favorite season by far is that time when spring gradually turns to summer--basically the month of May.

I'll gladly give you all my sweatshirts and jeans :) But I agree with you about the school supplies--that rules!