
Eating the "Happy Birthday Cake"

I can hardly believe it! My little Bella Boo is 2!
It brings about an amazing array of emotions - from happiness to gratefulness to a bit of sadness.
Happiness for the health and strength she's been granted. Not everyone is blessed with a healthy child.
Gratefulness for the privilege of raising her. There was a time we didn't think we'd have the chance to play the role of mom and dad. Her name, Bella Grace, means beautiful, undeserved gift - and that's just what she is!
Sadness for the loss of babyhood. No more diapers. No more needing mom - "I do it!". No more onesies.
Bella brings us so much joy and laughter! We are so grateful to God for his tremendous gift to us in her!
2 comments:
UMMMM....Kayden is not even close to being potty trained. Not even interested.
I have a unique bond with Bella because she was born on my birthday! We are those "lucky" girls to be born on St. Patty's day!
Post a Comment