I only have a couple of pictures to show . . . more to come later.
"Do not conform to the ways of this world, but LET GOD transform you into a new person by changing the way you think." Romans 12:2
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Floristas!
On Thursday morning, June 21, Shelly, my mom and I went to Andicott to do all of the flowers for the wedding. I was a little bit nervous about this endevour . . . but there was nothing to be nervous about! We made 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 bride's bouquet, a few dozen corsages and bouteniers, a large candelabra centerpiece, six small candelabra arrangements, cake flowers and a cake topper (see Shelly holding it below). It took the two of us almost eight hours from start to finish . . . but they looked beautiful!
I only have a couple of pictures to show . . . more to come later.

I only have a couple of pictures to show . . . more to come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment