Monday, August 13, 2007

Boofy Head - Part 2

This morning was the best boofy head I've seen in a while! I know I just posted regarding the boofy hair . . . but I couldn't resist adding this picture too!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW! How'd you get thru that?

Anonymous said...

LOL......oh my goodness. Bella must get some serious sleep!!! Oh that cracks me up.....now if that were me......I think I would cry the whole time you tried to get through it. Ouch!!!! Lia can verify that too....I used to give her a hard time. Much Love. :0)

Michelle said...

that is AWESOME!

I wish we had a little boofy head over here...Joy's hair just looks like string cheese...sigh.

Sonny Huisman said...

It looks worse to get through than it actually is. I just spray it down with water and brush through it each morning. It rarely is an issue.

I just thought this morning's due was extra BOOFY! I couldn't resist posting it!

shellbell said...

Love it! It especially makes me smile when I imagine her running around in the slightly clumsy way that only Bella can do, with her boofy hair bouncing around, too! :)

Triplet Mom said...

Yes! Sophie is going to have hair like that in the morning real soon. It just has to get longer. It's already really fuzzy when she wakes up in the morning... and naps... and the carseat.

Laurie said...

Too cute. She is a doll.

We call Zoey "hairball" in the morning because her hair grows forward & is all in front of her face.

MiniMe Mom said...

Your girls always look adorable. Her hair is pretty poofy, but is always looks so perfect when I see her. How do you get her to keep it perfect is my question?

Lia said...

well at least you don't have to tease it like we did in junior high - I remember working hard on my hair to get that kind of boofy hair. Looks like I could of done it the easy way by rubbing my head on my pillow - LOL!! - Cute Bella

Anonymous said...

Love the boofy hair....but ready for a new post