Yesterday, I was in my closet dressed only in jeans and a bra. I was bending over to get a shirt from the bottom shelf of my closet when I hear a little voice say, "Mommy, your tummy looks like a sad face."
Yes, it was Bella, referring to the rolls forming a "sad face" line in my gut.
Nice.
Do I even have to suck it in when I think no-one is looking?
4 comments:
That reminds me of the time when I was laying on my side on the couch and Bella says to me, "Aunt Shelly, you have a big butt." Nice.
Well, look on the bright side - at least you don't have to worry (as much) about her being honest with you in the future!
Oh, yes...reminds me of a time I was sittng at the computer. Just a bra and jeans. Ashlyn walked over and began "tucking" my belly in my jeans.
I began a strict ab routine after that moment....
I personally like it when my kids ask why my boobs are so saggy. I usually answer, because of YOU! (And now, I shut my door when dressing ... who needs that kind of brutal honesty?)
Oh childbirth, we may get close to our pre-pregnancy weight again, but our bodies will never look the same. SIGH.
Tell me about it! My stomach is like a Sharpe dog! More like a deflated wrinkly balloon. Ah, extra skin... wherever you came from, GO BACK!
Post a Comment