"Do not conform to the ways of this world, but LET GOD transform you into a new person by changing the way you think." Romans 12:2
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Random Winter Fun!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We sooo loved having you come and go sledding. It was a great time. I must admit that your little Lucy is just too cute. I would never have thought I would say that of a "little house dog". (don't tell your dad.) I just love her!!!! We love you guys!!!! Jackie
4 comments:
We sooo loved having you come and go sledding. It was a great time. I must admit that your little Lucy is just too cute. I would never have thought I would say that of a "little house dog". (don't tell your dad.) I just love her!!!!
We love you guys!!!!
Jackie
wish i could've been there...
glad you guys had a great time!
OK sonny tell me where you got the cute new format for your blog!! I LOVE IT.
Looks like another fun time up north!!
you can say it - HEY LIA LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE BLOG!!
I answered my own question
Post a Comment