"Do not conform to the ways of this world, but LET GOD transform you into a new person by changing the way you think." Romans 12:2
You can't get a better name than Lucy that's for sure!
What a cute puppy!Where did you get her from? She is adorable!!!
Super cute! Can't wait to play with her! Wonder what Shadow thinks of her...
I can just feel her puppy "softness"!
Cute!!
love her!!!!
oooh, I bet the girls are having so much fun! don't tell my kids you have a dog. they still prefer a new pet to a sibling. :)
That picture of Lucy is awesome. I love how it is on the floor right in her face:-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You can't get a better name than Lucy that's for sure!
What a cute puppy!
Where did you get her from? She is adorable!!!
Super cute! Can't wait to play with her! Wonder what Shadow thinks of her...
I can just feel her puppy "softness"!
Cute!!
love her!!!!
oooh, I bet the girls are having so much fun! don't tell my kids you have a dog. they still prefer a new pet to a sibling. :)
That picture of Lucy is awesome. I love how it is on the floor right in her face:-)
Post a Comment