Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bella Boo Diddly Bear is 3!

Bella Grace as a newborn - three short years ago!

It is hard to believe, but my baby girl is 3!

How time flies!

Everyone always tells you to "enjoy them while they're young - cuz before ya know it, there in college!" There's a saying "The days are long, but the years fly by." How true! How true!

Bella Grace has been a true blessing to our family. Her name means "beautiful, undeserved gift." She has lived up to her name. She is incredibly beautiful both inside and out. She is sweet, kind, compliant, loving, sensitive, and oh-so-snuggly. She loves to sing and dance, and she makes us smile and laugh everyday with her crazy facial expressions and hand-talking (gee, I wonder where she gets that from).

She's our precious gift from God! We give thanks and praise to Him for hearing our prayers for children and seeing fit to answer them with our beautiful girls! To God be the Glory!

Our big 3-year-old princess!

3 comments:

Lia Leenstra said...

Happy Birthday Bella!! What a beautiful girl!! Love the princess attire. I know what you mean by their years going by fast. My baby is 4 already!! I try to keep him a baby - but he does not buy it anymore!!

Give Bella a big Birthday hug from us!!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl!

LCHS 2013 said...

I love her :)