Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Heart Google Reader!

My brother-in-law encouraged me about 2 months ago to give Google Reader a try. And, rather than learn something new, I decided I liked the "old-fashioned" way of checking blogs and various websites. I would go to my favorites list, and click one at a time to see if they've updated.

Well, after reading my friend Dawn's blog, and seeing her love for Google Reader, I thought I'd give it a try.

I LOVE IT!

Instead of checking several dozen websites everyday to see if there's anything new, all I have to do is click on my Google Reader page and ONLY the sites with updated material show up on my home page. I highly recommend it! It's my newest addiction (in addition to Facebook . . . come be my friend!).

Give it a try! You won't be sorry! It'll make your blogging experience much more efficient and enjoyable. Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love rss readers! I use Net News Wire on my mac and it shows up in my dock if I have unread blogs - just like the mail application. Never tried google reader though.

Tina said...

You may have sold me. I do the "old-fashioned way" as well. hmmmm.....may have to give it a try.

Laurie said...

You are too fancy for me. I'm old school ... 'cause I'm old? ;)