Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Like to Ride My Bicycle . . . I Like to Ride My Bike! 2

For some reason, I'm unable to put any text with my slide show . . . so here's my addendum!

Tuesday was a BIG DAY in Faith's life - she FINALLY learned how to ride a two-wheel bike! Bella, too, is very proud that she has graduated to a "big girl bike" with training wheels! She's getting the peddling thing down . . . now we have to focus on the steering part!

I was very glad to have my new sweet camera to capture this Kodak Moment! I was snapping away, taking picture after picture of Faith and Mike, and didn't even realize that Bella was in the pictures riding toward them. Notice in the slide show that as Bella gets closer to Mike and Faith, she veers off to the right and crashes into a tree! Ha Ha! It was awesome to have it captured on film.

To say the least, Faith was very excited to be able to ride a bike sans training wheels! We still have to work a bit on the take off and landing, but the balancing part is down-pat! Great job Faith!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute Sunny! They are so big now! I hear you got a new camera. What kind? Are you lovin it or what?
I just photographs don't you.
My dream is to do it full-time so I spend more time with my little lovebug.