Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Like to Ride My Bicycle . . . I Like to Ride My Bike!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Those are some really great pictures - it must be an incredibly SWEET camera!!

LCHS 2013 said...

No wheels?!? And I MISSED this moment??? And Bella on training wheels???
The things one misses when one moves to another state...
Thanks for sharing the pics, Sonny - they look great!
I especially love the one when it's focused on Faith, but Bella has started riding into the grass - LOL! :)

Sonny Huisman said...

That's my favorite pic too, Shell . . . I died of laughter when I looked back on my camera and saw that!

Thankfully she wasn't hurt! I was only focusing on Faith! Whoops!

Unknown said...

Way to Go, Faith!!!!

Nicole said...

How exciting!! It's such a big milestone, isnt it? I like the "Bella in a bush" picture....You can almost see the "what the heck?" look on her face ;)

Triplet Mom said...

I just have to say... Faith and Bella are so Chelle and Me! I totally lacked in the bike riding category! I'm sure I hugged many trees in my day.