Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Girl Didn't Bounce! Ouch!

Last night Faith broke her arm.

How did it happen you ask? . . . Wrestling with Daddy.

Daddy feels terrible . . . but Faith is doing fine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sonny and Mike,

I'm so sorry to see that Faith broke her arm--I hope now that it is in a cast, it heals quickly. It's so hard to have a little one hurt--this brings back memories of Eric's broken arm at age 3, then at age 12 and finally at age 29--when the drs. suggested he give up such active sports! Give Faith a hug from us--Bella, too.
Love, Aunt Linda

Triplet Mom said...

What I want to know is... Did Mike get reported to Child Protective Services like I did? He should!! j.k.

Lia said...

Poor Faith - I am glad she got some rest! What an event - we are thinking of her - looks like a summer of plastic bag over the arm with a rubber band holding it up!! You know you should talk to Mike (Dieleman) about this cool thing he put over Arianna arm last year - or two years ago - that she could use to go swimming - IT WAS THE COOLEST THING - and no water got in!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo sorry for Faith (and Mike)! What an ordeal! We'll be praying for you all. Love, Christy W.

Laurie said...

Oh boy. Good thing it didn't happen in the summer with all the swimming ... er wait.