Sweet girl! She was up until almost midnight last night, and was awake after a fitful night of sleep at 8:30a. The arm that is broken holds the very thumb she still sucks for comfort. And since the cast is so straight due to the nature of her break, she can't get her precious thumb to her mouth. She's plumb tuckered out - and I can't say that I blame her!
Rest well, little one! I love you!
4 comments:
Yikes! That is quite the cast. Could this be the end of thumb sucking? While I don't want Spencer to break his arm, his dentist would sure appreciate it if he stopped sucking his thumb.
I hope and pray Faith's arm heals well.
Wow! what a cast! She is a trooper.
Hope your hanging in there!!
-Lisa VT & Tina
Sonny,
I ran across your blog, don't remember how, some time ago. I have lurked, but never commented. I couldn't resist today, though. My oldest, Jake, broke his arm in PE last fall. Hope the setting of it went okay. Were you in the ER forever??? You probably already know this, but once she is out of the big clumsy cast, they do have water proof fiberglass ones out there-- nice for swimming season. Good luck.
Laura Meengs
PS: I saw you from a distance at Cutlerville Days on Saturday. I was chasing 3 kids in 3 directions, so I didn't have a chance to say "hi".
Alright, I am ready for a new blogpost LOL
Post a Comment