Friday, March 30, 2007

Bella's Photoshoot

Bella had her two-year pictures taken with Katie DeBoer. She just recently started a photography business and does a fantastic job! Check out her blogsite at katiedeboer.blogspot.com or her website at katiedeboer.blogsome.com.

We had Bella's pictures at precisely the right moment. She's so clumsy that she has constantly had bumps and bruises on her face . . . she was finally flawless for her pictures! Then, the day after her pictures were taken, she took a tumble down the stairs (again) - and what do ya know? She has another lovely bruise on her head!


7 comments:

Katie said...

It was so fun to do. I know I have said it before, but I LOVE those curls!

Triplet Mom said...

Bella is gorgeous! I feel like my Sophie is going to look a lot like Bella some day. Weird!

MiniMe Mom said...

I can see that Stacey...

Bella is so cute! I love the sunglasses ones!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! I know this will surprise you (because we have nothing similar) but my girls have that sweater. :)

Michelle said...

And can I just say Wow! What a fancy blog now that you have high speed!

Laurie said...

Adorable pictures and little girl. I promise not to tell Stephanie Te Slaa that you are cheating on her with another photographer! Just kidding - looks like Katie has a great eye.

Sonny Huisman said...

Thanks for keeping my secret Laurie!