
In our house, when you're having "one of those days" you get refered to as a crabby bear.
Well, I think I'm suffering from the Crabby Bear Syndrome (also known as PMS).
Do you ever notice that when you're crabby, you have this uncanny ability to make everyone around you crabby too?
The last few days have been miserable around our place. I'd like to blame it on Faith's strong-willedness (is that a word?) - because that's an easy thing to fall back on . . . but the bottom line is - "When Mama ain't happy - ain't nobody happy!" The kids just have a way of absorbing the negative energy, and giving it right back to you!
I had to apologize to Faith this morning, cuz' I was yelling at her all morning (granted, she couldn't have been moving any slower). I know - while I'm being nasty that I'm being nasty - but it doesn't seem to stop me. I just keep on-a yellin'! Ugh! I'm tired of being cranky!
So how do you fight the crabby bear that lives within you?
The sunshine is helping . . . a little bit . . .
2 comments:
Kayden had a crabby bear day, too. Makes it hard to remain patient!
Bella was a twin, too? I would love to hear the story sometime!
yippie! i'm excited about hanging out with you and mike tomorrow night.
what will appease the beast? chocolate, beer, wine, cash?
Post a Comment