Faith received 2 Barbie dolls, 2 Ken dolls, a host of Barbie clothes and a case to carry it all . . . all from random people . . . all unplanned! She's in Barbie doll heaven . . . oh, and there's the Polly Pockets, a cute dress, a poncho (hand-knit) and "Charlotte's Web."
Faith's Birthday was June 28 . . . but because it was the last day of Sports Camp . . . we didn't do a lot of celebrating that day. But, on Friday, we had 8 of her closest friends from school over for a little princess party! I had two middle-school girls come and we did all the girls hair, nails and make-up. We decorated bags, frames and made necklaces AND we ate a beautiful princess Barbie cake! It was a blast! Here are some pictures from the day!
The Barbie cake - I whipped up the morning of the party!
All the girls decorating their take-home bags.
The brithday girl!
Faith and her best friend, Claire!
5 comments:
I cant believe you made that! Way to go! I just saw that cake about a week ago and Ashlyn fell in love!
Hey, we know Clair Bear! She was in Ashlyn's class!
BTW, you are a super mom! Awesome craft ideas and the make-up thing for the girls!
Glad you are back! It looks like you have had a crazy time!
By the way- you need to make sure to eat your meals, lady. You are SKINNY!!! Looking good:-)
so cute!
Happy Birthday Faith!!!
So cute-what a fun theme birthday party. I may have to steal those ideas for Abby's next birthday!
Btw-I'm so glad Sports camp went good! We missed it because we were on vacation. It looked so fun on the video-Good Job!!!!
Love, Heather D.
Bueller...Bueller...???
Post a Comment