This past weekend we celebrated Cutlerville Days with 5,000 of our closest friends. Cutlerville Days (which is actually a day - peculiar) is an annual celebration that takes place in Mike's hometown. It consists of the Brian Diemer 5K (a local Olympian), a small-town parade, and all sorts of carnivaly (is that a word?) goodness! It was an amazingly beautiful day! Here are some shots to enjoy! Mike ran the race with his two brothers Matt (husband of LMNO) and Marc. It was truly a family affair!

Mike at the tail end of the Brian Diemer race. He finished at 21 minutes, 36 seconds! Great running honey!

Mike and Bella enjoying the post-race parade.

Faith waving to the firemen!

Bella, Faith and their cousin Jared riding the carnival train. What fun!

Who doesn't love the moonwalk?
All in all it was a fabulous "family day"! And, honestly, how many of those do we really take time to do?
For more great pictures of the day, visit L-M-N-O in my sidebar!
4 comments:
Bummer - we were sitting so close, yet so far away :) Maybe next year...
I'm not so sure about the running yet, but I haven't ruled it out...
Sonny, I love Cutlerville Days probably more than my kids do!!!! Next year your kids must do the Jr. Jog...Brian Diemer does such a good job with it..he runs each race with each age group, girls and boys seperately! The kids think it's pretty cool with their own new T-shirts and numbers to pin on for the race! Glad you guys had a fun, family day...looking forward to seeing you again next month! Sara N.
Cutlerville Days ... I'm sure Jeff has many fond memories. I actually have only one memory of trying to convince a police officer I needed to park closer because I was nine months pregnant. Him saying, "sorry, no can do." Hoofing it to make the parade on time and that afternoon going into labor with Zoey.
Glad you guys had a great day.
Sonny, your girls are always dressed so adorable. I have been meaning to tell you that, but Bella jumping reminded me.
Post a Comment