Wow! It feels good to be back in the blogsphere again! How I've missed it!
The last two weeks have been an absolute whirlwind of activities! It all started two weeks ago with frantic sports camp planning, wedding planning, floral arranging, personal shower, picking up and dropping off babysitters, cleaning the house, out-of-state and international house-guests, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, THE WEDDING and reception, more sports camp, more sports camp, more sports camp, Faith's 5th birthday, Faith's birthday party, another 10K for Mike . . . which brings us to Saturday afternoon! Our family is SHOT! We've had WAY too many late nights . . . WAY too many early mornings . . . WAY too much fast food (or skipped meals) . . . WAY too many busy days . . . WAY too little quality time with my kids and husband . . . and now it's time for a little catch up.
Enjoy the consecutive posts on the craziness!
3 comments:
may I add:
WAY to many jerks(me) calling you too late at night.
By far one of the stupidest things I've ever done. My deepest apologies.
Welcome Back Sonny!
Your blogs were missed. I love the updates....I myself am lacking in updating.....We'll see what I can do about that one!
WOW! After reading about your last couple weeks-I think I need a nap! You need to relax for the rest of the summer!!
Love, Heather Dykhouse
Post a Comment