Monday, October 08, 2007

"L" is for the love she gave...

The Husband is making his 1st "guest blog" since Mayo (in the spirit of unnecessary quotation marks). Tag? The Wife tells me she's been "tagged" and therefore needs to come up with self-descriptive adjectives each beginning with the letters in her middle name. Lynn. Sondra Lynn. My favorite 4-letter word. This should be easy.

"L" is for Loving. To her core, She Loves her family and friends - which we are blessed to have in abundance.

"Y" is for Yowza. I mean it. I'm into her - big time.

"N" is for Noisy - in a good way. Full of laughs and fills our house with fun.

and lastly,

"N" is for Natural. Nothing forced or artificial here. What you see is what you get - and in this case, it's all Good.

I was going to close with "nose picker". Seriously, it's a problem, but I wanted to end on a positive note...it's almost bedtime.

The Husband

3 comments:

Sonny Huisman said...

Nose-picking is definitely NOT an issue for me . . . I can assure all of you. I have a hard enough time watching my daughter do it . . . (I shall not disclose which one).

At least I don't eat them, like The Husband does . . .

Anonymous said...

LOL.....I picked a good person to tag. it brought humor to my day, which was much needed!

shellbell said...

Too funny :) but also, true (minus the nose-picking thing...)...I've always liked Mike for you (except the time when he locked me in a closet when I was 5 - even if it was for a few seconds. Thankfully I'm over that emotionally-altering experience now).