I've been tagged by my sister, Sassy Sara . . . so here goes . . .
THE RULES:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
4. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.
My middle name, just like Sassy Sara's, is LYNN.
L = Learner - I love learning new things. I've always loved going to school - and even now, the thought of going back to college to finish my master's degree gets my heart pumping. I'm always reading books to help expand my knowledge of the Bible, or to strengthen my parenting skills (what Mom doesn't need that?)
Y = Yummy sweets are my weakness - especially homemade chocolate chip cookies - or just the cookie dough for that matter, Starbucks Java Chip Ice Cream (dad, you would LOVE this!), Whoppers, jelly beans, candy corns, Hot Tamales . . . MMMMMMMMM!
N = Naps - What can I say? I LOVE a good nap. Sundays are a given . . . but really any day is fine with me. Sometimes when Bella is down for her nap, I'll pop a video (a long one like CARS) in for Faith and snooze for a bit. Sleep is good!
N = No shoes for you (or me as the case may be)! - I hate wearing shoes. It doesn't matter if it's summer or winter. My feet were meant to be bare. In fact, I actually get benout (dutch word for feeling hot and claustrophobic) when I have to put on socks and shoes. This is a trait I have handed down to both of my girls.
Now, on to tagging . . . I tag L-M-N-O, Vacuum B4 Dusting, Groenhouse and Pure Joy.
1 comment:
Nice ones Sonny. :)
Post a Comment