Yes, I cut a few bangs for Faith to cover up the ones she clipped a month or two ago. Now we can grow them all out at the same time instead of having one little hunk looking retarded.
She was a bit upset at first, thinking it looked ugly . . . until daddy said that the reason he married mommy was because she had cool bangs. Then I curled them, and she couldn't stop looking in the mirror.
5 comments:
kids who like to clean the toilet?
now I have just seen it all. :)
opposites attrack! she has two to choose from! take a look! www.aclarkslife.typepad.com
Did you cut Faith's bangs?!? Looks really cute!
Yes, I cut a few bangs for Faith to cover up the ones she clipped a month or two ago. Now we can grow them all out at the same time instead of having one little hunk looking retarded.
She was a bit upset at first, thinking it looked ugly . . . until daddy said that the reason he married mommy was because she had cool bangs. Then I curled them, and she couldn't stop looking in the mirror.
I'll ask Zach if he's into older chicks and get back to you in about 20 years. ;)
Post a Comment