"Do not conform to the ways of this world, but LET GOD transform you into a new person by changing the way you think." Romans 12:2
Ouch! Welcome back.
Double OUCH! That one would hurt. I am not sure we paid that for our entire computer when we bought it seven years ago...but I guess that is another story since this thing is a piece of junk. Good to have you back.
worth every cent!
So...you say your back...but then you disappear again...what's up with that?!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ouch! Welcome back.
Double OUCH! That one would hurt. I am not sure we paid that for our entire computer when we bought it seven years ago...but I guess that is another story since this thing is a piece of junk. Good to have you back.
worth every cent!
So...you say your back...but then you disappear again...what's up with that?!?
Post a Comment