Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Garage Sale!

The end of July, after Sports Camp craziness, and a week at the cottage to recuperate, I added to the summer craziness by having a garage sale! I have to admit, a tear or two was shed in the process of all this, but I finally broke down and got rid of all of my baby things! I would have loved to use it for 2 or 3 more kids . . . but sometimes our plans and God's plans don't line up. After finally coming to terms with the fact that - barring a miracle - I'm done having kids, I went through all the baby clothes and things, set them on tables and marked them to sell.





We had beautiful weather this time around (last time I attempted this, it rained all weekend), so people came out in droves!




All said, I took in over $700! Maybe we can put that toward adopting some more kids - oh - wait - I just got rid of all my baby stuff!

No comments: