Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh What Fun it is to Play When Mommy has to Work!

As many of you know, I Direct the Children's Ministries for my church. This affords me much flexibility, and allows me to work from home much of the time.

The down side is, I have to keep my kids occupied in order to get anything done . . . OR . . . they keep themselves occupied, which, as you are about to see, can sometimes be worse! He he he! All I know, is they were playing SOOOOOO nice together, which doesn't always happen! When they're playing nice . . . I don't interfere . . . I let them be!

When I went into the garage to check on them, this is what I found!

and this . . .

By the time I had checked on them, they had moved on from playing "Orphanage" to playing, "let's give Lucy a bath"!

You can see from this picture, how much Lucy was enjoying herself! When a dog's ears are down, that means they're happy, right?

You can almost hear her swearing, can't you?

The important thing was THEY were happy!

Too bad getting them to clean it all up wasn't such a "happy" experience!

1 comment:

LCHS 2013 said...

HA! I definitely laughed out loud when I saw the picture of the girls smiling pretty big with Lucy in the big tub of water...hysterical!!! I can hear Lucy swearing in that one picture... :)