Friday, May 14, 2010

Cinderella Lucy

Wow-wee-dow! It has been a very long time since I've blogged! Life has been so full of important things, that stuff like blogging . . . and laundry . . . have taken a back seat! I've been busy taking two graduate courses this spring, which has left me little time for anything but reading lots of "heady" stuff and writing lots of "heady" papers. But, that's done now! Yeah!

Anyway, I felt it was high time to get back into it for the sake of my mom and sister especially!

The fun part about blogging is keeping track of the day to day things that we usually pass by and forget later. Cinderella Lucy was just such an occasion.



Bella has Lucy dressed up in a baby jumper. Here she's tying the last of three booties on her feet (because Cinderella loses one of her slippers . . . duh!)


Lucy made her feelings about this very clear!


So did Bella . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that Lucy is a humble dog, willing to submit to her owner. Bella's twinkling eyes show her delight in a plan that was successful!
Love, Grandma

Regina White said...

Oh how cute is this. Now if Lucy only knew what was really going on with that outfit. Bella is a beauty. Fun memories.