Wow, what an exciting moment!!! Faith, I'm so proud of you. It's so nice to have the tooth fairy come to visit. Sonny, the kids grow up way too fast. Enjoy every moment. We love you. Jackie
I couldn't resist posting the crazy up the nose shot. She's been doing that pose for as long as I can remember . . . I'm sure I have about 12 other pictures that look similar. Crazy kid.
5 comments:
How exciting! We are awaiting this day, as well!
And a Happy Birthday to you, Sonny!
Wow, what an exciting moment!!!
Faith, I'm so proud of you.
It's so nice to have the tooth fairy come to visit.
Sonny, the kids grow up way too fast. Enjoy every moment.
We love you.
Jackie
Too cute.
Much Love
Love the "up the nose shot" of the last pic.
Exciting stuff - asking Jesus in your heart, losing a tooth, being a big kindergartener! Fun stuff.
I couldn't resist posting the crazy up the nose shot. She's been doing that pose for as long as I can remember . . . I'm sure I have about 12 other pictures that look similar. Crazy kid.
Post a Comment