Mike and the girls were playing outside before dinner, and a strange - yet very sweet - dog ended up in our yard. Mike looked at the dog's tag, and saw that they lived in our neighborhood, but quite a ways away. Since I was still buttoning up my work for the day (recruiting volunteers - ugh!), Mike decided to take the girls with him to walk the dog to his home! Faith had her rollerblades on, and Bella was all decked out in her sweet, light-up Tinkerbelle Helmet on her bike, and off they went! Mind you, when they left, the sky was blue!
Just a few minutes later, this is what I saw coming up our driveway!
Where did that come from?
1 comment:
Oh Son...thanks for sharing all this. I love to catch up on your lives! I'll try to call you soon for your birthday (yes, it's coming whether you want it to or not!) Love you, Denise
Post a Comment