"Do not conform to the ways of this world, but LET GOD transform you into a new person by changing the way you think." Romans 12:2
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Still Waiting
I called Mayo again this morning, and my results are in and dictated - now they just need to be typed up and faxed our way.
As soon as I hear anything, I'll post about it.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sonny, You are showing the patience of Job! I think I would almost be at the point of driving to Mayo to pick up the results!! I am anxious to hear your results. My newest possible diagnosis is celiac disease which means you cannot have any gluten. Goodbye to cookies, pasta etc. They are running more tests to confirm, but in the mean time the doc told me to start the gluten free diet! I pray you are having a decent day. Sue
It would surely suck to say good-bye to such things, but at least it would be an answer . . . here's hoping.
It's quarter to five (which is quarter to four Mayo time) and I still haven't heard back. The gal on the phone said that people who are present at the clinic get priority over those that aren't . . . so to the back of the line I go . . .
Yesterday was a bad day again . . . but today has been OK . . . when will we ever feel NORMAL?
3 comments:
Sonny,
You are showing the patience of Job! I think I would almost be at the point of driving to Mayo to pick up the results!! I am anxious to hear your results. My newest possible diagnosis is celiac disease which means you cannot have any gluten. Goodbye to cookies, pasta etc. They are running more tests to confirm, but in the mean time the doc told me to start the gluten free diet! I pray you are having a decent day. Sue
It would surely suck to say good-bye to such things, but at least it would be an answer . . . here's hoping.
It's quarter to five (which is quarter to four Mayo time) and I still haven't heard back. The gal on the phone said that people who are present at the clinic get priority over those that aren't . . . so to the back of the line I go . . .
Yesterday was a bad day again . . . but today has been OK . . . when will we ever feel NORMAL?
Hope to hear some results soon Sonny! Still praying!
Post a Comment