Ok, this is actually the church lady this time. I decided to give my guest blogger a break for a little while, although he's a lot more fun and witty than I am!
I started the day off with an echocardiogram - while running on a treadmill. I haven't run in over 2 months . . . you would think I feel exhausted . . . but it actually felt pretty good. From there I had some breathing tests, and from there I had an ultrasound done of my abdomen. Then we hit an Italian restaurant called "Victoria's" - home of the best Walley sandwich in Minnesota. Mike and I split it and we concure! Delic! In addition to that we had the best pasta dishes we've ever had. It felt good to eat after fasting for most of the day. Mike filled himself to capacity - he has the big 25K tomorrow, so he's hoping the pasta will make him run fasta!
Anyway, it's 3:00 here, and we're waiting on possibly seeing my doc before we leave today. The only appointment we have left is with a psychologist on Tuesday, and then we were supposed to meet with our doc after that. Today we inquired about the possibility of meeting with the doc today, and doing the psyc evaluation at home somewhere. Our shuttle leaves for the airport at 3:50 . . . so time is ticking away! Here's hoping we get in in the next couple of minutes. Otherwise, we're stuck waiting for any test results until Tuesday . . . and we may have to drive the 9 hours here to get them.
We'll keep you posted as we know more!
1 comment:
Sonny- We have been praying for you. I hope that you find some answers soon. Thanks for keepin gus updated!
Post a Comment