Wow! It has been a long time since I've felt this good! I even caught the girls' summer cold . . . and I still feel better than I have in two months!
Thank you, Lord!
It's so wonderful to appreciate the little things that I normally see as boring or "just everyday stuff": playing with my girls, running through sprinklers in the backyard, cleaning my house, spreading bark, pulling weeds, taking a walk to the mailbox. I'm also appreciating normal "body functions" if you know what I mean! After 47 days of diarrhea . . . things are back to normal - thank goodness. I know, for some of you that's TMI . . . but if you know me well, you know I'm an open book!
Here's to feeling better! Here's to feeling normal! It's WONDERFUL!
7 comments:
Good to hear things are going better. I am sure the ray of sunshine helps. :) Much Love
Yeah! No more #3! ;) No such thing as TMI with me either. Hope every day you feel even better than the day before.
Glad to hear this Sonny! I'll be sure now pass along your encouraging news! Have a grreat Anniversary!
Laurie,
I can tell that you and I are a lot alike! #3 - I haven't called it that since 4th grade! LOL! I'm glad there's another TMI girl out there! I love people who are REAL!
So glad to hear you are feeling better! YAY!
Will Faith be doing Kindergarten next year?
I love those REAL people too!
I'm gonna email you with my blog address
Random thoughts, eh?
Sonny,
I was going togive you a call to see how you were, but it sounds like things are improving! I'm right there with you being thankful for the little things...like normal bodily functions! I've been feeling pretty good too. Jeff said last night that sure was one expensive virus you and Sonny had! Oh, well I'm just happy that we are both feeling better! Someone has to keep those doctors busy! We'll continue to pray for a return to complete normalcy!! Sue
Yippy!!! glad your feeling good. Lot of prayer, hope, family and friends....it's all good!! Ok, I think I'm a REAL girl....but I sure don't know what TMI is...now #3 - yep know what that is...glad your done with it.. Plannin on GNO on June 7 - YOUR CHOICE!!
Love ya chica!!
Lisa VT
Post a Comment