Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We Made It!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note to let everyone know we made it to sunny Rochester, Minnesota. It's a beautiful, upper 70's day and our hotel is wonderful . . . they even have sleep number beds here! Fancy!

The trip was quite uneventful - other than feeling really tired all day.

I was able to rest when we got to the hotel, and now we're headed out to get some dinner. I can't eat after 7:00p, so we're going to try to find something good!

We'll post again tomorrow to let you all know what's happening.

Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers. They mean the world to us! A few requests:

Please pray against anxiety for me . . . as much as I want to know what's wrong with me . . . I don't want to know what's wrong with me . . . does that make sense?

Pray for the doctors and technicians - for clarity - for direction.

Pray that we can arrive at some answers. Not knowing what's going on is a little nerve wrecking . . . your mind goes to bad places.

Pray that it's something simple and treatable.

Pray for a good night's sleep. I usually don't sleep well in hotels . . . and lately I can't even sleep well in my own bed . . . maybe if I find my perfect sleep number, I'll sleep like a baby!

Pray for the girls - that they would do well with mommy and daddy gone.

Pray that we can get this wrapped up by Friday night so we can be home for the weekend (and so Mike can run his much-anticipated 25K on Saturday).

We love you all! We'll check back in tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonny-
I'm praying that you will find some answers this week! Hang in there!
Love, Dawn

Anonymous said...

That's Dawn W...by the way! oops! I realize that you probably know many Dawns! :)

Dana said...

Yes...praying now.
The waiting is sometimes the hardest part.

Lis said...

So good to see you at preschool this morning! Praying for answers, peace & against the anxiety!

Anonymous said...

Sonny,
Praying that all goes well.
Matt is running too on Saturday! Hope to see Mike there.

Michelle said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers! Not knowing is tough. Praying for you, the doctors and that this things is something easy to take care of!

Olivia said...

Sonny (& Mike),

We love you and we're praying! We know that God has been so faithful to our family and we are trusting in his faithfulness again now.

Keep us posted! L-M-n-O